The 2016 Australian Craft Beer Survey by Beer Cartel has received 6,500 respondents, showing craft beer as a segment not only in growth but getting traction with it’s fan base. The data provides a birds-eye view of this young and exciting industry.
Key findings from the research include:
- Feral Brewing voted Australia’s best craft brewery
- Victoria voted Australia’s best State for craft beer
- Australia voted the best beer producing nation in the World
- Pale Ale is the most consumed craft beer style in Australia
- Australian craft beer drinkers are frustrated by the beer selection at sporting and music events
- Australian craft beer drinkers believe the Government should do more to support the craft beer industry
Follow this link to see the complete survey.